Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Got Baby? Need Blog (or so I've been told)

Here goes attempt #1 at joining the world of bloggers. This may evolve and change as I learn the ropes, but in case I'm too busy for my monthly emails and Shutterfly albums once baby arrives, at least I can post the occasional picture or video, this way.

5 comments:

Justin said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the world of blogging. As if you won't have enough to do starting January :) Can we deduce the name of your daughter out of your blog title or something? If so, I would guess her name will be Molly.

Boyd Family said...

Nice to see your blog Jill. I will check it often to see the progress of your little creation! We are both due very soon!

Randy and Amy said...

If I'd heard this happy news I'd forgotten so it was a great surprise! Congratulations. Can't wait to keep up on baby news. ~Amy

Laura said...

Hey- welcome to the blog world. It's great! I can't wait to read and see more!

Derek said...

hey! Congrats on the upcoming little one :)