Four weeks old!!
Save for a few bumps in the road, things continue to go well for these 3 Z's. Toriana is starting to sleep a little longer at a time and she's tracking objects and wanting to interact more which is fun for us. Thanks for all who responded to the poll - Toriana will sleep in her carseat or with us and literally no where else. Whenever she's "totally" konked out, I'll gently place her in her bassinet and she's fully awake and complaining within less than 2 minutes no matter what tricks I try. Her swing? Great way to wake her up when we need her to stop napping. Oh well, at least she will indeed sleep somewhere, sometimes ... so who's to complain?! We just had our first restaurant outing - Toriana and I went to Panera Bread with Laura ... she slept the whole time so it was deemed a very successful first attempt! I did one lap around Green Lake on Saturday so next up is to try doing a lap with Toriana in the Moby Wrap. Ok, that's our scoop ... G'day!
6 comments:
Very cute little girl ya' have there!:) Do you have one of those side sleeper wedges? That's the only way Justin would sleep in his basinette (cuddled between the wedges). I think they feel secure when they're squished in something.:)
What a sweetie pie! Happy Valentines Day to you happy familia of three!
She's still beautiful! Love the picture of Daddy cuddling Toriana in the Moy Wrap while he works on your sidebar.
Oh, she is so pretty! -Kosha
I can totally sympathize with you on the sleeping arrangements...both our girls were/are like that...and our precious little boy could sleep hanging upside down I think...maybe it's just a girl thing!! And Moby wraps are awesome! I even had both babies in mine a couple times...they were squished, but I think they just thought they were back in the womb!! ;-)
Jill, I think this is the cutest picture of Toriana so far. Of course she is pretty in all pictures, but I like this one the most. Maybe you'll make it BIG and put it on the wall, it's worth it.
Love, Ivona.
Post a Comment