Torianna is Absolutely Adorable.... We can hardly wait to meet her. Hope you will come to Oroville to see us soon. So glad to see you both looking like you were born to be parents :) Much love from the Kindreds... Katrina
What a sweetie FOR SURE! Can't wait to meet you, Toriana. Annica and Abby talk about you daily! In fact, Abby sends (make believe) emails to: Trevy, Jill and Tori.....in those exact words....she nick names everybody these days!
She is a beauty! Glad she is enjoying her baths now-Mack loves his they always calm him down. Check our blog because Julianne had her baby today and I am going to post some pictures when I get them! Hope you 3 are doing great!
4 comments:
Torianna is Absolutely Adorable.... We can hardly wait to meet her. Hope you will come to Oroville to see us soon. So glad to see you both looking like you were born to be parents :)
Much love from the Kindreds...
Katrina
What a sweetie FOR SURE! Can't wait to meet you, Toriana. Annica and Abby talk about you daily! In fact, Abby sends (make believe) emails to: Trevy, Jill and Tori.....in those exact words....she nick names everybody these days!
She is a beauty! Glad she is enjoying her baths now-Mack loves his they always calm him down. Check our blog because Julianne had her baby today and I am going to post some pictures when I get them! Hope you 3 are doing great!
Awwww... and the cousins finally get to meet! Yay.
Post a Comment