Monday, February 25, 2008

Springtime hits Seattle!

We've been having our February teaser for over a week now - sunny days with bright blue skies, upper 50's/low 60's, and the mountains are OUT 360 degrees around the city. Love it!! Just wish it would stay this way through May ... ! Toriana is very content to join me on walks around the neighborhood or at Green Lake as long as the stroller ride is bumpy (cross-country is her favorite terrain!).
I missed the 2008 NW Flower and Garden Show last week and to try to make myself feel better, I bought this fun springy outfit for the little Missy during a recent excursion to Babies R Us. I hope you're seeing some crocuses and sunshine where you live, too!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, what a sweetie pie! Love those socks!! Too cute, and I wish I had had a pair for my girls when they were that size. :) Oh, they grow up way toooo fast! Give her hugs from all of us, please! We had a springy day today, too.....so nice after the rain~

Marla said...

She's downright adorable. And a cute outfit too!

kj said...

wow! soooooo super cute! and she looks like she's alllllmost ready to smile there... awesome outfit! lovin' the dots and stripes in such springy colors! way to go Jill! and glad to hear she's an "off road" single track type of girl!

Lani said...

What a fabulous dress. What a beautiful baby girl. Happy off roading! ;)

Brent and Dayla said...

Oh, she's so adorable!!! I was thinking if this beautiful weather continues we need to aim for another walk around GL! :-) Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You officially have the cutest baby. =) I don't know though. . . trading the Flower Show for frilly dresses???!!! =)

Katie

DoRe' said...

Jill! Congratulations, my friend! I had no idea you had a little one--it's been too long! Looks like you're all doing well; good to "catch up." Take care!

Renea Jo Zosel said...

So cute... She looks so very sweet! I feel quite complelled to give her a wee little hug and kiss... Awesome!

I think that Miss Muffett will be very content to join you on your walk and hikes... because that is she will know from birth! Awesome!
We have a nice REI backback for yas when/if you want it... I think Trevan has used it before with our kids in it:0)! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much little Miss Princess is changing and growing! Guess that means we don't see enough of ya!! ;-) Ahhh, spring -- is gone today! :( But, off to walk in the dreary stuff anyway!

Regina said...

Ditto what everyone else said. She's a beautiful baby!

Justin said...

I think this is my favorite picture of the little lady yet!

AmyB said...

Jill, she's precious!!!

Regina said...

Was chatting with someone the other day who thought y'all had moved to Texas!?! Did some of your relatives move down to the great south?

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Hey Regina, Actually bro and sis in law Scott and Kristin plan to move to Austin area but plans have been delayed a bit ... But we're still firmly rooted in the NW as far as I know! =)

Lane and Sylvia said...

Polka dots always make you happy, and on such a pretty girl !!!