
I've been a super good girl all day to celebrate - slept lots last night, ate at just the right times today, and slept all the way around Green Lake with Mom and Dad then right through a trip to Safeway afterwards! Yesterday I was invited to my first play date - thanks Ivona! There were 8 kids ... Our N. Seattle/Bellevue gospel meetings sure have a full "kids' section" - we had one new baby born each month from October through January! Above: Toriana/January, Jonathan/December, Alex/November, and Danny/October! Kudos to whomever was doing the entertaining for this photo - look at that focus!!! If you want to see more pics (and more pics and more pics ...) I've posted new ones on my Shutterfly account for Feb. and March. (photosbyjillz.shutterfly.com password = our last name, in lower case)
6 comments:
Enjoyed the pictures - especially the one with Auntie Michelle ... keep on snapping.
What a line up. Cute. Somethin' in the water over there? ;)
Thank you all for coming! It was a wonderful play date.
I'm totally smitten with the little boy on the far right! *grin
So fun to spend time with you!!!
What a great bunch of sweeties! This will be fun to pull out several years down the road! :)
What a great picture! It's amazing they're all lined up and looking in the same direction!
Post a Comment