(Please link us only if we know you! We use just first names and ask you to do the same - thanks!)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Comments ...
I just found out that my "comments" tab somehow was disabled so now that I've switched it back, maybe there will be a comment or two to inspire me to post again! =) I'm sure everyone is busy doing outside, active things rather than blog hopping now that it's SUMMERTIME!! What are 5 words that summarize SUMMER for you?? I'd say "Outdoors, BBQs, watermelon, flowers, sunshine" ... (homemade ice cream took up 3 of the 5 word limit so I left it out ... ) Be back in a couple days with Toriana's 6 month post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It was great to meet Toriana last night and to see you again, too. Don't know about the level of inspiration this comment will provide, but I'm sure your adoring public will welcome ongoing blogging efforts!
Sparklers, lightning bugs, pooltime, corn-on-the-cob!!!
Sun, fun, hiking, biking,ice cream, fruit, flowers...I'll stop now...can't wait to see some new pictures of your little one!
Sunblock, floppy hats & full calendars!
Hi Trevan and Jill. Just stumbled on your blog! So fun to catch up on your goings and the new addition to the family. Congrats!
SUMMMER- sunshine, water, freedom, fresh food waiting for our 1/2 year pic!!
Didn't we go on the perfect photo shoot? Don't you think we need to see these photos?!?! ;) Since I'm sure you have nothing better to do than blog!! HA! HA!
Mosquitos,Cookouts,Beaches, Fruits/Veggies(Fresh), Mowing/Weeding...guess I'm over my limit! Have a great summer - what is left of it!
Toriana is getting so big. We will be excited to see her at convention. My 5 words for summer would include (but limited to...) sunshine, water fun, watermelon, baseball, berry cobbler...
Post a Comment