Hmmm...someplace gray and chilly in September! Hee hee...hope you had a great time! By the way, suitcases are SO entertaining, aren't they? Cute picture.
These are adorable pictures - she's such a cutie (don't worry - you are too Jill!). I had a suitcase pic of Jack when we were down in Seattle, but he's, uhm, naked. Yea - that one won't make it online...ha!
5 comments:
I LOVE the top picture of you two. I don't think you can get away with packing her in the suitcase anymore, though. ;)
Hmmm...someplace gray and chilly in September! Hee hee...hope you had a great time! By the way, suitcases are SO entertaining, aren't they? Cute picture.
Very cute! Welcome home! Would love to hear all about where you've been!
So how was the cruise?!! Seeing those pictures just wants me to give Torianna a big squeeze!
These are adorable pictures - she's such a cutie (don't worry - you are too Jill!). I had a suitcase pic of Jack when we were down in Seattle, but he's, uhm, naked. Yea - that one won't make it online...ha!
Post a Comment