(Please link us only if we know you! We use just first names and ask you to do the same - thanks!)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Oh, did that belong to me??
FACT: babies and toddlers leave behind a "marshmallow trail" most everywhere they go! At Green Lake today, for example, there was an abandoned binkie laying in the gravel path. Then I saw a burp cloth, carefully strung across a branch in case the owner came to reclaim it. Lastly, at the end of my lap, there was an adorable two-toned itty bitty pink leather shoe sitting on the bridge wall, sadly mourning the loss of her partner! I know that we would be happy to reclaim the white sun hat that quietly jumped off of Toriana's head somewhere midway through our Mt Rainier hike last Saturday. Below you'll see her modeling said hat a few weeks back. And then, a few pictures from our marvelous hike! Thanks to Jasmine&Joe and Julie for spearheading the efforts to make this happen - and for selecting a perfect day when admission to the park was free AND the sun shone on our journey! We did the 5 mile trek around the Skyline Trail at Paradise ... a workout but worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I can so understand leaving things behind! We seem to leave something every home we go to! I am getting better, but it still is ridiculous! Looks like you had a wonderful hike! Just beautiful...
I haven't figured out yet why I never see Paige throw her paci on the ground while she's being pushed in her stroller, but fortunately for us, she usually tells us right away by saying "hassy, hassy". Sure enough, we'll look on the path behind us, and there it is. :)
What great views on your hike!
Hilarious! So true how things seem to get lost & you can see objects everywhere! I noticed that at convention this year too! Looks like a beautiful hike. Maybe you'll get to see Dad & Mom out there?
How awesome to take that hike! Good for Toriana, too! Oh, and if you see a brain on your journey, it's probably mine!
Gorgeous pictures. Looks like you had a fantastic hike. I always find myself feeling bad I can't reunite lost baby items with their owners. On one of my walking routes, there was a lost winter hat hanging off of a road sign for months. I don't think it ever got claimed and it was a nice one!
Looks like you guys are having a great fall and Toriana is just so cute!! Beautiful pictures of your hike too, and it looks like you had a grand time on your cruise. Fun times. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment