Some pics and videos for those who are snow-bound and bored! Or for Nana and Papa who are anxiously hoping the Seattle weather cooperates so that Toriana can come and visit soon...
Jonathan turns ONE!!! What fancy cakes he has to celebrate the occasion, thanks to his mama and his grandma from Romania!
Gordon lights the candles under Emily's close supervision.
The Longs built a great snowman who was even sporting a Husky hat.
Ok, so here is a video to show Toriana's trademark scowl ... and then one from the birthday party that was almost snowed out - we're so glad we were able to go - being stuck at home gives us cabin fever! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, all!
5 comments:
Great updates! I love the scowl -- and she has a SUPER grin to balance out the scowl :-) We're wishing for less snow here too. Happy Holidays!
Oh, my word, Jill--that scowl is classic! Happy Snow Days--we're ready to be done with them here! :p
Oh, the next birthday party is yours, sweetness!!! How does time fly by so fast? Hope you are able to get to the east coast on your scheduled departure date. Save travels!
Thank you again for coming to Jonathan's 1st b-day. I loved the little videos. I feel so bad I didn't get to take a better picture of Toriana.
I like the picture of Toriana in snow. She is not the only one that doesn't have appropiate snow clothes. But there is no point in getting some now for my kids, to wear them only once or twice.
So cute to see you getting bigger, Toriana. And don't worry... I feel the same way about snow.
Post a Comment