Here's a video that sums up our new accomplishment around here pretty well. I hope to post again next week with more pics, words, etc but for now, this is all. Happy Valentine's and President's Day weekend! (Note, Toriana did NOT grow a tail ... she just pulled her belt half off!)
8 comments:
Let the fun begin! She's doing a great job - love that wide base of support! :-)
Good job, Toriana!!!
Yeahh!! Go Triana Go!!
Awesome job, girlfriend! Soon you'll be able to cruise the mall and take the city by storm!!
We love this little video!!! Go Toriana!!!
Aunt Renea and your cousins!
What a big girl!! My goodness...way to go, Toriana!
I LOVE her squeals and other noises!! She seems very expressive!
This was fun to watch - great job Toriana. (Secretly I'm happy to know I don't have the only child who screams, just for the joy of hearing their voice.)
Post a Comment