Playground names
So unlike a previous playground report, the names I heard this week were lovely! A Mom first called out to her 18 mo old boy (a twin) "Byron"... then later I heard her summon her 4 y.o. "Victoria!" So I had to go and inquire ... the other twin is "William" ... Three names that go so well together - kudos Mom and Dad! I wonder whatever we'll find that goes with Toriana ... we have a six months to take suggestions ...
7 comments:
If you have twins, they can be Victoria and Tiana :-))
Now, wouldn't THAT be confusing!!! =) Thanks for the laugh and by the way, I'm hoping it's not twins!
Our method was to throw out random names at random times throughout the pregnancy, and then decide in the hospital after the baby is born. Don't know if I'd recommend it :-)But if you have any relatives or friends you want to annoy, being told "baby girl/boy" is born but not give a name is a surefire way to annoy.
Well, what a nice surprise to "blog browse" and come you yours with this very exciting news! Congrats--!
Don't have any name suggestions for you but I am very excited about #2! I'm hoping it's just one for your sanity :). Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope your first trimester went well & you are feeling great!!! :-) Love, Brent, Dayla & girls
Well, we love the name Zane
Toriana and Zane or Toriana and Alexander... or Toriana and Zander...
Marina is a beautiful name...
Sara is my favorite ;-)
Olivia is another beautiful name too...
The kids have all sorts of suggestions but these are just a few of mine at the moment...
Post a Comment