Hi, Jill! I saw you and your kidlets at Sumner; I was tempted to jump out of my seat and come hug you, but I thought that'd be highly inappropriate during an afternoon meeting... ;-9 Thinking of you, and can't believe how big T is! Hugs, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!
I love the title of your last post, because it is so true :-). Because of not seeing you much as a mother of two, it is still hard to get used to the idea that you have 2 kids. Look forward to see you more often and get to know Bryson better. The video is soo cute. I always forget to show it to the kids, as every time I remember about it, they are in bed. I think it has something to do with what your post title says. When the kids are awake, I'm too busy to remember things. It's when they go to bed that I have more time for blogging or FB or computer in general. Give T & B (and yourself) a hug for us. We miss you.
The pictures are adorable & thank you for keeping us updated on life in Seattle! T & B are so cute & growing so fast! I can't check in very often, but love it when I get a chance (living in the country has some definite downsides!!!)
5 comments:
SOOO sweet! I love the pics and the adorable video! :)
Hi, Jill! I saw you and your kidlets at Sumner; I was tempted to jump out of my seat and come hug you, but I thought that'd be highly inappropriate during an afternoon meeting... ;-9 Thinking of you, and can't believe how big T is! Hugs, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Very cute! Can't wait to meet Bryson~ Miss Toriana somehow looks all grown up now!
I love the title of your last post, because it is so true :-). Because of not seeing you much as a mother of two, it is still hard to get used to the idea that you have 2 kids. Look forward to see you more often and get to know Bryson better.
The video is soo cute. I always forget to show it to the kids, as every time I remember about it, they are in bed. I think it has something to do with what your post title says. When the kids are awake, I'm too busy to remember things. It's when they go to bed that I have more time for blogging or FB or computer in general.
Give T & B (and yourself) a hug for us. We miss you.
The pictures are adorable & thank you for keeping us updated on life in Seattle! T & B are so cute & growing so fast!
I can't check in very often, but love it when I get a chance (living in the country has some definite downsides!!!)
Post a Comment