(Please link us only if we know you! We use just first names and ask you to do the same - thanks!)
Friday, March 4, 2011
February and a wee bit of March
Moby Wraps - for Bryson and for Lambie! Off to QFC they go...
Look at that CHUB! The squishiest, softest legs ever! Not desirable beyond age one, but oh so loveable right now!
Thanks Carolyn for the onesie you gave my sister!
Three months! (the gift that keeps on giving - thanks AB!)
Yes, Bryson enjoys his thumb and has no problem finding it these days
Tummy time's not too bad when you have a sister to watch!
Bryson at Gordito's, content to just watch as we three devour a yummy burrito!
Thanks Mel! I love my T pancake!
Wow, is that Justin's living room under all of those toys?!
Fun Sunday lunch with cousin Zariah! (Lessons learned include slurping noodles. Um, great!)
Katarina turns 11 with an elegant, delicious chocolate cake and a houseful of friends to share it with
Auntie Heidi helps Toriana make muffins (or vica versa!)
For our Book Party - our favorite character choice?? Fancy Nancy!! Our library story time was cancelled this week so we had a book party/Dr Seuss celebration at our house instead.
Joe came as Huckle from Richard Scarry
And these are self-explanatory I think!
Playing a fun game that Beth brought
We also had Green Eggs and Ham but the library book I got was very old and the picture isn't so great so you can just imagine it instead! 3 of the 5 preschoolers enjoyed their green eggs and 3 of 3 mommies liked them too. I loved that the recipe called for a pound of spinach (1/2 of a Costco bag!!).
There, in a photographic essay, is a snippet of our last month. March is here in all her glory - wind, rain, sleet, blue sky, sunshine, and suddenly sleet again. But the days are getting longer and the time changes in a couple weeks and the tulips are popping up, so we think that spring and summer are on their way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Your Dr. Seuss party truly is the GREATEST biblio push idea EVER!!! I loved the things that Ivona shared, too! The bookworms were great! I adore the Fancy Nancy get-up, too! I'm just smiling at the end of this post!
What a fun party!!! Great ideas!
Yes, I agree, it WAS lots of fun. Thank you Jill, for including us. I love the 3 month outfit, Bryson is growing so fast, especialy that we haven't seen them for a couple of months.
Thank you for the update!
You have been busy, busy bees! I LOVE the Dr. Seuss onesie. :)
Post a Comment