Baby has had a great day today and Mommy got a total of 5.5 hrs of sleep last night, so she's had a better day, too. Mommy still needs to learn how to take naps, but that's a talent she's never had so she's a slow learner. Daddy has moved back to the "master suite" instead of sleeping on the floor - so he's getting fairly good sleep! The odor/moisture problem is still in the "getting fixed" stage, so Mommy is staying upstairs with baby, still. Nana has extended her stay until Saturday which makes Mommy very happy.
8 comments:
awesome pictures - I can't believe how awake/alert she is for only being 8 days old! I'm so happy for you both & can't wait to see you all sometime soon.
Sweet, sweet, Toriana! Yay for Nana's loving help! Practice the napping technique, mommy!!!! It does help!
So sweet... beautiful baby... beautiful blanket. Thanks for sharing Toriana with us. Hugs
Sweet little one... Uncle Andy was a puddle of goo as he looked at you! He cannot wait to see you!
If I don't get better soon he says that he will just have to come see you without us!
love Aunt Renea and Uncle Andy
(this is Gina's Cousin from tx) She is the most beautiful newborn that I have seen in a long time! Congratulations! These days go by so very fast!
Davina
Congratulations! She's adorable and that blanket behind her is beautiful too -- nothing but the finest for such a little princess! I love the name!
Janell
Congratulations!! Toriana is precious.
Merlin & Tina
Those photos do manage to capture her cuteness and cuddliness. No wonder you are in love with her. She looks very alert and ready to carry on a conversation. She does so many cute things with her mouth!
Post a Comment