Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Patience please!

Hat that Aunt Michele made for me



Well ... our lives now revolve around baby rather than the computer, as well it should be! I'm doing a Shutterfly album but it's hard to have time to work on it and also baby Toriana doesn't really like outfit changes or photo shoots (plus there's the no flash within 3 ft rule so I've tried to work with natural light mostly). We're sorry for all of you local folks who are dying to meet baby but we're keeping a low profile for a bit longer due to the fact that sickness is reigning this time of year and baby's doctor has encouraged us to avoid crowds for now ... hopefully you can be satisfied with some pics. I'm feeling better but still have a ways to go before I feel "recovered", too. We had to move out of our bedroom 4 days ago b/c there appears to be a water leak problem and so we're in makeshift quarters upstairs and everything's upside down, to complicate life a little more. Trevan hopes to be getting close to solving the mystery and fixing the problem - it'll be nice to settle into our own space again.
We definitely think baby is as cute as a button and we adore her completely even if she IS keeping us up all night! I'll post the link whenever I get the Shutterfly album up.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet Toriana (and her Daddy & Mommy), you are indeed cute as a button......cuter! The girls like the photo of Toriana "winking"....she is a sweet heart.....we tell your daddy and mommy to get all the rest and solitude they can get! Hugs from your little friends in California. A&A
xo
xo

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Ah, so sweet. Love the pic of her feet with your hand! Public appearances can wait until you and she are ready. She'll have plenty of fans then! Thinking good thoughts about Trevan's mystery solving abilities!

Renea Jo Zosel said...

"Cute, cute, cute" -Jonathan.
"I want to see her so bad, she is so cute!" -Elizabeth
"We are coming over right away!"
-Zariah
Thanks for sharing the pictures Jill... looks like she has made herself quite at home.
I hope the house issue is resolved asap!
Much love
Renea

Brent and Dayla said...

Precious!!!! Love, Brent, Dayla, & Marissa

Renea Jo Zosel said...

I really hope that Jonathan, Mom and Elizabeth get well... because I really want to see the tiny little baby Toriana! I love you and Toriana Grace. -Katarina

Troy and Beth said...

Jill...what in the world is the 3 feet rule?

Relax and enjoy this time without everyone at your door...but watch out...we will be coming!!!

She's a cutie!!! :)

Boyd Family said...

Glad you guys are adjusting to a new baby...an adjustment it is! You both look so cute staring adoringly at your little one. She is precious. Can't wait to see the album. Remember she will eventually get her nights worked out and you will eventually get some sleep!

Lainey said...

Toriana is exquisite! I think you are wise to stay home, bond, and have time to get yourself 100%. Enjoy these days, in spite of exhaustion, they are really special.

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Yes we're first time parents, Beth, so we're playing by the rules - I'm sure that'll relax eventually!! =) Our digital camera manual has a big "WARNING" about the flash causing potential damage to infants' eyes ... Who knows if it really matters, but just in case, we're playing it safe.

Randy and Amy said...

Cute! Cute as can be. I love your smiles!