Saturday, February 2, 2008

Growing Along, one feeding after another!

First bath was a real hit!17 days old - making lots of funny faces now
Here are a few pictures of growing baby Toriana! She was 7 lbs, 13.5 oz at her doctor visit yesterday. Mom's still learning the art of napping, but she'd score at least a C+ now, up from a D- when she started! Practice makes perfect (that or utter exhaustion!) I'm going to post a new survey soon but for now ... baby's asleep so I should be too! Happy Groundhog Day!

12 comments:

Boyd Family said...

Great that you are learning to nap. I try every afternoon if the 2 older ones cooperate! I can understand about the feeding...we are every 2 hours all day long but night is a lot better now. She is so precious and so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a precious Toriana........looks like you are more than enjoying each other's company! Oh, enjoy the cuddles while she's a newborn....babies don't keep!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word, she is just too sweet...very pretty little girl!! The bath reminds me of ALL my kids, they did the exact same thing...for MANY months!! Have fun! tina

Traci K said...

She is so cute! Try to get your naps in when you can. Did I mention that's when I REALLY started drinking coffee? When the kids were babies (decaf then), but it helped me to stay awake enough to function between naps-ha!:)

Laura said...

Awesome pictures. She's beautiful...not surprisingly- I have to admit. Jasmine and Tiana and I are all sitting here admiring your new one - congrats. Laura

Lani said...

You'll be a lot better about napping the second time around. ;) I was the same way. Thanks for sharing the cuteness that is Toriana with us. I love seeing you love her. Hugs.

Regina said...

She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats!

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to briefly meet Miss Toriana last wknd. The 3 of you look like you've always been together. :) - B&K

ScubaGirl said...

She's adorable & I can't wait to finally meet her! How does March sound? :) Hopefully we can finally catch up via phone!!

Gin said...

Congrats! She is a cutie and love the pics with Toriana and her daddy! Enjoy your new little bundle! Gin and Jon

Andy Brown said...

Big congrats Jill...does that baby have a Richmond 'Gade jersey yet?? Is your M&D lookin at homes in Seattle now?? Cute baby...