Four Months Old!
Today Toriana discovered her feet, in celebration of her 4th month birthday! She is really very happy playing with her toes. Life sure starts out simple, doesn't it?! Unofficially she's checking in at 14.5 lbs and 25". We had a cloudy morning but now it's gloriously sunny and I think we'll celebrate with a Green Lake trek!
7 comments:
Thanks for visiting our blog - come anytime :-) Your little girl is a doll and yes, we'll look forward to meeting her in person at Chelan (we'll just be there on the weekend). See ya then!
You've got a cutie on your hands! And rumor has it that you're thinking of bringing her out to the peninsula with a certain mutual friend of ours...DO IT! DO IT! :) Take care, and hope to see you soon! :) (FYI: I'm going to link you--let me know if you mind!)
You have a little "doll," Trevan and Jill! So nice her Nana and Papa can come to see her, and I hear she's going to visit her other Gma and Gpa this weekend! Just stopping by from Lani's spot to see if there are any new pictures! :) Lv, G & B
She is really growing and filling out! What a cute little girl! Glad you're enjoying these moments as they don't last!:) Wish I was closer...I'd trek Greenlake with ya'!
She is precious. Not too far behind McKenon weight-wise. He just discovered his toes too!
What a fun age Toriana is at! Well, all ages and stages are fun, but she is at the discovering phase! So fun when everything is so new for little ones!!!
Hugs,
Taylors
xo
Toriana, *singing* you are so beautiful (pause) *resume singing* to me!
Post a Comment