Thursday, January 29, 2009

One is pretty good, after all...

So Toriana and her parents are all starting to feel good again, yay! She checked out "fine" at her 1 yr appointment last week - she'd lost a bit of weight while sick I think, but was 21.2# (65th percentile), 30 inches (75th) and 100+% headsize (ack, no wonder turtlenecks are impossible to put on!!) Here are a couple pics from her little bday party and also some from her "official" photo shoot at Kiddie Kandids last week! (thanks for the tip, Jane!)

13 comments:

Marla said...

Very, very adorable. Thanks for sharing. It's fun to be one, Toriana!

AmyB said...

Happy B-day to a sweet girl! (And we can sympathize with the big head size. We buy 4T hats.)

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

Cute pics!! So glad you were all healthy enough to have her birthday party - yay!

GIEJ Long said...

Toriana is soooo precious in these picture. She is ONE finally, the last one in this little group of 4 :-)
We are sorry she was sikc on her b-day but it's good she was fine and could have her party eventually. Sorry we missed it, we are sure the kids had fun. Also we know that kids don't care about the days and they have fun any time they meet, so look forward to it.

Tawn said...

Love the hat and bench pictures. Just think of the adventures the next year will bring.

Jane said...

Oh Jill,
She is so cute!! What a fun little outfit too, and I love the hat. I love the pictures they turned out great! I can't wait to see you guys again.
Hugs,
Jane

Jane said...

Oh Jill,
She is so cute!! What a fun little outfit too, and I love the hat. I love the pictures they turned out great! I can't wait to see you guys again.
Hugs,
Jane

Boyd Family said...

Oh my word she is just adorable! Too cute for words! My fav is the one of her standing holding the bench. Her and Mack are the same size too...he weighs just a little more though.

Brent and Dayla said...

Happy First Birthday, dear Toriana!! What cute photos!!

Lainey said...

I cant believe she is one already! Those of us at our house have decided that we need to get to know her better, she is so sweet! Consider us as your Eastside babysitter. I know that there is something you are waiting to do over here. Can't wait!

pharmfamily said...

Love the pics! The last one reminds me of someone in your family, maybe Derron? I'm not sure, it just reminds me of your family!

Traci K said...

What a little cutie! She really looks like her Daddy in the last picture!

Rebekah Hamon said...

cute cupcake tower, Jill! Now that Toriana is walking, it is probably going to be hard to keep her in her seat at meeting. :) I love the pictures of her - do you think she has your smile?