Another post already? This spring/summer weather's got me all inspired with camera friendly moments every time I turn around! I enjoyed memories of going to see tulips with many of you in years gone by as we trekked north to Mt Vernon yesterday! We had a fun day with Lisa and Braden (although coordinating our two babies' schedules didn't exactly happen - maybe next year!) The daffodils are about done and the tulips are just getting going. Toriana rarely looked at me for the pictures because there were people everywhere and she was checking them all out! A few grandmas came and stood behind me to try to get her to look at the camera at various times. =) You'll be surprised to learn that I took about a zillion photos. 


I even have a new video too ... thanks for your comments about the last ones! Some of you "lurkers" should leave a message one of these days - I'm always curious when I look at the map ... who are you!? =) One last note: your next stop should be Sally's blog where you can see her rocking and reading - so cute!
10 comments:
So cute, Jill! Nice that your "Holland" is so close to home! :-) Don't you love Spring?? Amy B
Apparently I'm from "Tonasket." I can see how my town rates.
Loved the pictures of this post and the one below. Toriana looks like she is doing great! Can you believe the kids are 15 months! I don't know what Mack weighs but his shoes are the same size :). I loved watching the video because he is doing the same thing...he is always trying to get in the dog water...and the dirt etc. Glad to see your enjoying her so much! Happy Spring!
Love these outdoor shots - makes everyone want to get outside. I agree w/ Megan - it's fun to see the video as Jack has a lot of the same antics. What is with kids and water?!?! It's a magnet!!!
sooo cute!
Love the video!
Looks like you all are enjoying some gorgeous springtime weather!
I admit I'm one that checks out your blog sometimes... it's fun to see what everyone's been up to more than once a year at convention!
Hey Jill,
It was a fun and unexpected surprise to run into you and meet your little one on our walk around Green Lake last week....then I happened to come across your blog. Would be fun to keep in touch!
Take care,
Heidi
She is so cute! What fun pictures and what is it about babies that they can't stay out of the water?? Sally reaches as far as she can under the baby gate to reach the dogs water and if we aren't careful she can be found splashing in the toilet...groan! I wish we lived closer our girls would have so much fun. You have to send me an email on the others expeciting your way. I know about the twins....
Torianna, you are so happy!! I love the big grins!!
These pictures are gorgeous, Toriana is such a prety little princess! I can see her hair growing, so cute!
Post a Comment