A quick run down of our "summer" (in quotes since it's a calendar-dictated summer, not a weather-dictated one) ... Mem Day weekend in PDX with Scott, Kristin, Jakob and puppy Hana ... Chelan for convention but home on Sat. b/c Toriana was super sick starting in the night Friday. Gina B - I mean W - visited for a few wonderful days and then we headed to Oroville for a week. Had a great time with Gma, Gpa, Great Gpa, and also KS visitors Rob, Ruth, Megan and Macy ... but didn't find any warm sun as we'd hoped. Came home and welcomed my cousin Sally from FL - her first visit to the NW and she loved our cool overcast weather compared to the extreme heat of Pensacola - and the sun shone enough for her to see Mt Rainier at least. She left on Mon. night and my parents arrived on Tuesday and stayed for 9 days ... We were a family of 4 for a little over a week and then Trev headed off to San Fran for a conference. Single momhood of 2 is for the birds and I certainly look forward to his return tomorrow!
And so, there is a nice little record for me to reflect upon at some future time when I am trying to recall just when and what and who and how! Meanwhile, what you've all been waiting for... pictures! I especially love the one where Lydia was holding Bryson at her insistent request ... a lap full and more!
Ok, apparently the video isn't working so I'll try a separate post - don't want to risk losing this one! Send a note if for some reason you desire to see more pics as this is just a sampling of the last 3 months and it's hard to pick which ones to post! Happy July/August!
3 comments:
Poor Lydia looks to be almost smaller than Bryson! So cute all of the pictures!
Haven't visited your blog in awhile, glad I stopped by today. What a great bunch of pictures of your pretty Toriana & sweet little butterball Bryson & our 'old friends' John & Linda. The family pic of you 4 by the lake is perfect! And the flipflops ... very cute & there must be a story behind the one missing foot =)
Yay-an update(finally. ;-9)! Love the pictures of your roly-poly boy, and his big sister with the fabulous hair. :D I'll be thinking of you all roaming the hills of Milltown, as we roast in the hot Olympia sun! Hugs! :)
Post a Comment