Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bryson Arno is One!

So, no party yet, but here's a blog to commemorate the milestone! Our little guy is finally mobile - about 2 weeks ago he went from slightly mobile to finally "crawling" for real and now he's up the stairs every chance he gets, all over the house, standing, sitting, furniture walking, and having a ball. I must say the cuteness factor goes up enormously when they hit this stage - I love to just sit and watch and giggle! He's probably still around 28# - we go for our check up next week - and he's wearing 18-24 mos. clothes. His first word was "up" (prompted by the elevator at our condo building in Florida in October) but now he also says Dada. Mama, Bye-bye, and sometimes All done. To say he loves music is really a bit of an understatement. He showed promise early on of being a good sleeper, but so far that hasn't really panned out. Here are a few pics of him over the past few weeks ... maybe I'll include Florida here or maybe another blog or maybe I'll just skip it ... hard to keep up! I do have my Shutterfly account up to date for those who follow it - if you'd like the address let me know.












No comments: