Sunday, November 13, 2011

Video to tickle your funny bone

So this video completely cracked me up!  The things an almost-4 year old will think of. Melisa, the candy comment came from our brief stop-over on Halloween eve. No solid explanation for the prego segment!Another post soon since little man turns 1 in 2 days!  Hopefully he's recovered by then - he has croup/goop/yuck and he generously shared it with me.  Bah humbug on winter sickies!  I'm off to rest while 2 kiddos are napping...

1 comment:

GIEJ Long said...

You should have heard my kids after watching this: "This is so funny, we want to watch it again" (and again, and again...). It is funny indeed... "she is pregnant,.. have fun.. eat lots of fruit.. get more candy..." all in one. Ok, I have to finish this now, as I keep hearing this plea: "Hust one more time, please!"