Monday, November 26, 2007

Today's observation

There are 2 businesses here in Northgate who have guaranteed success in my opinion. The Oroweat bread store is adjacent to Curves Women's fitness. That is a brilliant business plan, if you ask me! And that's my 2 cent observation for the day ...

4 comments:

Traci K said...

Hi Zosels! Found your blog page off of Gina's. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!! Hope all is going well in baby land. Sarah keeps me up to date on all these babies!:) We're at www.k4blogspot.blogspot.com. We'll link ya'!

Brent and Dayla said...

Hi Jill,
Ah, just in time to see photos of the baby on a blog! :-) Perfect timing on setting up your own blog! Brent set up our blog the day we brought Marissa home. It took me awhile to accept that I "could" blog & upload pictures without the help of my hubby! :-) Found your blog off of Wanda's. Hope you don't mind us peeking at your blog! Green Lake? Love, Dayla

Lainey said...

Well, just to set things straight, I am not having a baby but we are new bloggers too! Maybe your baby "Molly" will be born on Victoria's birthday, January 5th! She would love that! She was a week early.
Elaine B

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Elaine, I'll make a note to try to give Victoria a birthday present... but I'm not ruling out giving my Mom a 60th bday gift - her bday is Jan 1st and her 1st grandchild would be a fabulous gift, eh?!