Sunday, December 2, 2007

New survey for Parents out there ...

First, thanks to all who voted in the last Poll - especially those who voted that baby would be early - we hope you're right! Please scroll to the right for the new survey - we want to know if there's a diaper brand you prefer ... It's almost time to start stocking up. Thanks!
Meanwhile, I really will get some photos posted soon, I promise!

8 comments:

Traci K said...

Jill, we liked Luvs. Huggies leaked up the back and sides. Pampers are good, but the best $ for the bargain is on Luvs. Unfortunately they don't have many coupons that they print, but even with a Pampers coupon, you still can come out ahead with the Luvs. We're glad to finally see diapers in the rear view mirror!:)

Brent and Dayla said...

Jill, We found that the brand depended on the size. Newborn: we liked Pampers, Size 1, 2, & 3: we liked Luvs. Size 4: we like Pampers cruisers. We didn't care for Huggies & my sister found that Huggies leaked on her daughter. You would think a diaper is a diaper...until you have a baby & want to minimize laundry! Personal preference for diaper rash cream: Something called "Butt Paste" (honest to goodness)..then every mother will have their recommendation. Good luck! Also...don't "stock up" on too many Newborn diapers, as she'll be in size 1 before you can blink! Love, Dayla

GIEJ Long said...

I liked Pampers but for the size NB, 1 & 2, I found Swaddlers (still a Pampers' brand) even better, as they are a little softer on the baby's skin. It doesn't come in bigger sizes.
I don't like the quality at Huggies, and Kirkland Sign. leaked (I returned them). But I tell you that for other babies others might leak, as babies are different. I heard some that used Kirkland Sign. and they didn't leak, so... For me, Pampers is my preference.
Ivona

ScubaGirl said...

Hmmm, I wonder who the other person is out there who voted 'cloth'. Smart person... I think people should go back to the good 'ol days & stop hurting the environment with all these plastic diapers. Who cares about leakage - you wont have anything else to do once the baby comes since they sleep all the time, so might as well make the most of it and do a few loads of laundry.

ok, I'll shut up now before I get shot. :)

Lane and Sylvia said...

Pampers tend not to leak and are worth the extra expense. Huggies are ok too but might leak. However with a newborn it doesn't matter as much because you change them so often they don't get as 'full'.
Grandma Syl and Grandpa Lane

Justin said...

I've been patiently waiting but now must push the issue. When is the poll coming for helping you pick a name?? Just give us all your favorites and we'll take it from there!
Sincerely,
Your helpful friend

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Sorry Justin ... she's already named. And if it's a he, that's pretty much settled as well. Maybe next time ... or, maybe you should get a bird that you could name "Molly" ... ?? Oh, no, that's "Polly" I guess.

Lani said...

My two cents-

Our preference depended on the child. Kekoa did best with Huggies as a newborn (Pampers leaked.). Gavyn did best with Pampers (Huggies leaked.). Think it depended on their body shape. Kekoa was stocky, Gavyn was long and lean. Now they both wear Pampers Cruisers.