So, who has a good solution for cleaning waffle irons? I just expended a lot of elbow grease and at least got the blueberry remains out but it's still sort of sticky and dirty feeling. Suggestions?
Tis the weekend for work holiday parties ... Trevan's is at lunch today and mine is tonight. We invited some people over for games tomorrow and at least 5 other events are scheduled for tomorrow. Do you love or dread your company party?!
I posted a slide show at the bottom of the page ... the learning curve is sort of high for figuring out how to do these things the way I had hoped (ie, in the post rather than at the bottom or side of the page!) but it's there for your viewing pleasure nonetheless. Baby has her car seat now but our "baby friendly" Mazda5 is still on a boat from Japan ... We're going to wait until January or February to make the jump from Jetta to "microvan".
I changed the setting so that non-Google members can post to this blog, now, by the way. Have a great weekend!
7 comments:
Very cute and fun pictures in the slideshow. She will be a well-dressed baby for sure! Wishing you a birthing story that you look back on with FOND memories. I was due 1/15 with Tessa (10 years ago!) and got full after the salad course of Christmas dinner. Be prepared to miss out this year...eat dessert first!!
http://www.mrbreakfast.com/ask.asp?askid=25
Thanks Lane and Sylvia! Great info although I guess I already messed up because I used soap ... I'll know next time I buy one to treat it differently I guess!
Good pictures of you all! We wish you the best with this little one! She looks like she will be very pampered! I do kind of dread the company parties, but it's always nice to get a 4 coarse meal on the company too!
Thanks for a peek at your nine-month journey. I'm so excited for you both. It won't be long now. At the point where you are now, I only had two weeks left. Needless to say, we weren't completely ready. I had two more weeks for crying out loud! :)
I like holiday parties, but then... I like anything social.
Hugs to all three of you. :)
How do you change the setting so non-google folks can post? Seems like a good thing to know. Now I will get back to appreciating your slide show... W.
Very nice pictures, I went to the Picassa Album to see them better. I really enjoyed seeing different stages of your pregnancy! Can't wait to see your baby. Anyway, we'll see OURS first... hopefully sonn!
Ivona.
Post a Comment