Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet Baby Toriana ...

Brand new baby - less than 1 hr. old A couple hours old now, Mom ventures out of bed

Home, with zoned out mama!
THANKS Dayla for my favorite hat, I was the envy of all the other babies at Swedish Ballard!!

So, there's lots to say and report but mostly we'll just say THANKS for all of the blog posts - haven't gotten time to read them yet but look forward to doing so! The main reason you're checking in again is probably for pictures so here are a few. =)

21 comments:

Boyd Family said...

Oh...look at her...so new and sweet. What a little doll. Take it easy Jill...very easy for the next week or four. Let Trevan spoil you! Do you and Trevan feel amazing for creating this little person?

Traci K said...

Congratulations! She is most adorable!:)

Troy, Lisa, and Braden said...

How fun to see beautiful little Toriana, and see her happy mommy and daddy! Thanks for posting pictures. :)

Log home living said...

Ahhhh..she's beautiful! Isn't it amazing that you can love such a little being SO MUCH? She's a lucky girl!!
hugz,
Donna and Terry

Anonymous said...

Oh, so precious and what a cute picture of Daddy admiring his little girl! Already I see him shrinking to fit around her pinkie!! :-) Congratulations!!

amydee said...

Good job you two! Toriana is so cute! I like the photo of her with wide awake, alert eyes. That's not easy to capture in those early days. Thanks for sharing the photos with those of us who have been stalking your blog. : )
Amy and Greg

Brent and Dayla said...

Jill, I'm very impressed seeing photos already!! She is SO adorable & absolutely cute! :-) I'm glad to see that she didn't have to wear a "Born at Swedish" hat in all her photos, hee, hee! We will look forward to the day we get to meet her. Hugs & kisses to her. A big hug of congratulations, Brent, Dayla, & Marissa

Anonymous said...

Isn't she precious! Yes, get all the sleep and pampering you can get, Jill! What a beautiful girlie you have! A huge pat on the back to both of you! Our girls are sooo excited and can't wait to meet Toriana! As I was telling them the good news, they came running up the stairs and our littlest girlie exclaimed: "they scored!"
How cute is that! Yes, you more than SCORED! She's gorgeous and so precious.

Renea Jo Zosel said...

We are all very... truly, madly and deeply in love with Miss Toriana. We do believe that she is one of the cutest babies we have ever seen! Thank you so much for posting these photos. The smile on Trevan's face actually brings these big wet tears to my eyes... tears of sweet joy. Enjoy these moments... there are none others like them. Much love
Renea and Andy

Marla said...

She's an absolute doll! Enjoy your precious bundle.

GIEJ Long said...

I heard she was beautiful, now I SEE she is beautiful! She really is!!!
Good to have such a 'first baby', to make you want more. (like we did, ha ha)
Ivona.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm a person who doesn't actually think babies are cute (hence I am not signing this comment) but I have to say this little girl is... yes, cute, and beautiful, and all-together sweet looking.

Unknown said...

Don't know what is more adorable. . the baby or the big grin on Trevan's face! You guys are a wonderful little family!! Can't wait to meet the little one!!!

Katie

kj said...

super super cute! and you look awesome, jill! tired, but awesome! way to go you two! and now three!

Lani said...

*squeals* Ooooooo! Pictures! Toriana Grace... as I mentioned over at Aunt Renea's... you take my breath away. You are beautiful. Why do I get all choked up when I see a newborn? Daddy looks enamored. Mommy has the new mother smile. These will be some of the best memories/moments (there will be more, but these will stand out) of your life. Embrace and enjoy the moments with your precious new bundle! Sorry I'm so gushy. Newborns do that to me. :) Hugs, Lani & boys

Anonymous said...

We're so excited to learn you have a new little one in your home. She looks so sweet and cuddly and beautiful...just like babies are suppose to look!! Congratulations!
Dave & RoCherra

Donna and Jim said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!

Lane and Sylvia said...

What a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! She is really beautiful...Hope everything is going well for you all! Love, Angi(of Romania).

Angela si Radu Popescu said...

Congratulations!!! She is so sweet...Hope everything is going well for you all! Love and miss you! Angi (from Romania )
www.angela-ionita.blogspot.com

Jake's family said...

Jill- a blast from the past here- I used to come to Pulaski and Downings with my family as a kid- I live in IL now, but mom and dad are still in Florida. Your baby is beautiful! Enjoy her- they grow too fast! My little man (Ethan)is 8now and almost up to my shoulder! He's got that "hollow leg- eat all the time" syndrome... :)
Congrats again!
Jill and Ethan Klepzig