(Please link us only if we know you! We use just first names and ask you to do the same - thanks!)
Even if that snippet was for Nana & Papa, we sure enjoyed it! I love her little singing sweet voice! Precious.
I think we witnessed her first word...it was HEY! Almost blueberries.
Oh, I LOVE looking at video clips, even if it is mostly for relatives from afar to see her. She is so adorable & I love the laugh at the end!!! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Even if that snippet was for Nana & Papa, we sure enjoyed it! I love her little singing sweet voice! Precious.
Even if that snippet was for Nana & Papa, we sure enjoyed it! I love her little singing sweet voice! Precious.
I think we witnessed her first word...it was HEY! Almost blueberries.
Oh, I LOVE looking at video clips, even if it is mostly for relatives from afar to see her. She is so adorable & I love the laugh at the end!!! :-)
Post a Comment