Another month, another inch, another pound ... and 2 more teeth!And a hometown Husky team that still hasn't gotten a win, a month later. Not that Toriana cares, but some other local Zosel fans have watched many a fruitless game this season ... the optimistic word around here is that WSU may be worse despite their W-L record, so there's hope for an Apple Cup victory!?
Toriana is motoring all over the place ... crawling across the floor to the diaper pail, standing up, pounding on it, sitting down to crawl across to the toy chest, standing up to pound on it and pull everything off the top, sitting down, crawling across to the bookcase ... you get the point! No tower is safe - from across the room, she'll zoom over and knock it down every time! (BTW, I highly recommend the Parents Counting Pals block set from Target for those of you shopping for young babies, 6 mos. and up!) She hasn't starting saying specific words, but she sings, squeals and jabbers all the time. We've lowered our expectations and decided to settle for something like "dada" or "mama" rather than "blueberries" ... (see previous post!)
Here's Toriana shopping for her upcoming birthday present ... !?
Here's Toriana shopping for her upcoming birthday present ... !?
4 comments:
Toriana, you are growing!!! you always want to catch up with Jonathan in age, but I don't think Jonathan will catch up with you in weight. He prefferes to stay skinny, just like his sister. Anyway, what matters is to keep healthy.
I love how you shop for your B-day present!!! If I were you, I would choose the most expensive present to see how much your my are willing to pay for me, ha ha ha.
I'm pretty sure that mama or papa will be pretty awesome all the same :). Glad you post, we miss meeting with you on Sundays.
Can you believe it's already been 10 months?? I remember checking your blog to see when she arrived! Time really does go TOO fast, but it just seems like they get more and more fun. I need to get an 8 month post of Sally before she's 9 months....sigh. Enjoy keeping up on all your happy times!
PS - Byron is upset about the Huskies too...he can feel your pain.
I love the shopping picture! She's so cute. We won't be WA anytime soon I don't think. :( Read your comment abt. Lisa's wedding. It truly was a perfect setting, entertaining for the kids! We had the place to ourselves & there was even a little play area upstairs by a glass balcony where parents could still look down on the reception.
Post a Comment