Saturday, November 1, 2008

Too much happening to keep up with!

Happy Halloween!
Happy Fall Feasting!
So, the blog is getting further behind day by day thanks to my attempt to triple-task rather than just double tasking ... it was Shutterfly and blogging ... and then I gave in and started a Facebook account too. So I am declaring it to be 3rd fiddle to the first 2, but we'll see how it goes.

We had a fantastic trip to CA although I'm not sure we'll do another Friday to Sunday flight anytime soon - lots of hassle for such a short time, when there's a young'un involved! Thanks to all of you down there who loaned equipment, shuttled us around, etc! We enjoyed a warm sunny excursion to the Oakland Zoo and then a nice day of special mtgs on Sunday.

With Tristan ... good luck getting us to sit for a picture, we're outta here!! This week, it was Fri. night pumpkin carving at Brian and Sue's, then a little gathering here today, now getting the house ready for union mtg and a bday party invitation for tomorrow ... wow, no wonder I haven't updated the blog! I love the socializing that comes with dark evenings and fall/winter mindsets! And I'm glad Toriana's so much happier around people now, compared with her first few months. She had a grand time watching all of the goings on and she got fully worn out and has napped for 3 hrs now! (Uh oh for tonight ... !)

Friday night "costumes" for the Z. family
Look who else showed up!!
Saturday pumpkin decorating artists
Toriana models the adorable scarecrow outfit on loan from Piper (also worn by Jacqueline on her first Halloween) I have a bunch more photos that I'll hope to get on Shutterfly next week!

11 comments:

Marla said...

I love Toriana's costume - it's so cute that it MUST be shared with other babies!
And that is one of the healthiest pumpkins I've seen! Looks like fun :)

Boyd Family said...

That is one cute scarecrow! Looks like you guys had a ball! Keep the pictures coming even though it is hard to keep up! I totally understand.

GIEJ Long said...

It was good to catch up with your news. I love your pictures of your little Pumpkin and Scarecrow :-). Toriana is so cute in those costumes. I like the one in the hay too. All of them!!!
I understand perfectly how it is to be behind with pictures. Even if our blog is not too much behind, the baby's albums ARE, scrapbooking is still 0, not even started (not even Emily's!) and many other projects. Hope to do better in the near future :-)
Hope to see you on Friday.

Brent and Dayla said...

Toriana, you are the cutest scarecrow ever!!!!

Lani said...

Neat pumpkins and costumes. I'd be "outta there" if I had a frog behind me like that, too. ;)

Jane said...

Oh what fun you are having. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes and how busy we are? I love the little scarecrow outfit. Toriana is cute cute cute. Fun to see all of your goings on.

Traci K said...

Very cute little scarecrow ya' have there! Looks like your fall is shaping up to be a busy one!:) Maybe it'll slow down come winter?!:)

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

How cute! Great pumpkins and loads of fun with all the kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Looks like loads of fun, Jill!
Love the scarecrow, too. Cutie pie!
Fun pumpkin, too....
Hugs,
Laurie

AmyB said...

She is such a doll...not a very "scary" scarecrow! :-)

Corey, Julie, Trevin & Logan said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog. Neat to know another "Trevi/an". Loved your toadstool photo on your Alaska cruise. Looks like you're making the most of WA! We are in KS, but find some beauty here, too. Have a great day!
Julie